Tuesday 29 November 2011

Special Wedding and Birthday Cake

I am a dessert-holic. YES. You have no idea how much I ♥ dessert. Having a sweet tooth makes me a sweet and nice person. LOL. I just can't resist all those beautiful cakes, cupcakes and macaroons.

I ordered a special home-made wedding cake for our Malacca Reception. Kebaya theme cake is so lovely and definitely match our wedding theme - RED.



19th November is WY's birthday too. Was so lucky to have our wedding reception on his birthday. Myself and the team had surprise birthday celebration for him on that night without his knowledge. :p
Kak Siti from Lissa&Rayyan made another special birthday cake with Manchester United theme.




Oh ya... Not forgetting our special cows cuppies for morning sessions! Aren't they cute? :)


We have 2 cakes (almost 2kg each) and 378 cuppies for the day! Sounds crazy but I definitely LOVE all of them. She is very helpful and nice lady to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment