Tuesday 29 November 2011

Pre-Wedding Jitters

4 days till the wedding date.



Excited, nervous and worried. I have been so worried of everything that can go wrong. We all know that each and every girl would definitely have some kind of picture about her grand wedding ceremony on mind. I wish for a perfect and memorable wedding day. There is statement saying one of the most stressful days in many people's lives is their wedding. I hope it is common for one or both to feel really nervous. :)

I do experienced stressful period throughout our wedding preparations. I am glad that I have a calm and understanding partner. He never failed to squeeze in some lame jokes to cheer me up!

As time passed, I slowly realized that my level of patience and tolerance has increased. Thanks to my bunch of good friends. I look forward to our BIG day and the most anticipated honeymoon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment