Thursday 10 November 2011

Long Weekend and the Updates

Been awhile since I last update our wedding preps.
There are changes and updates here and there.
1) Dresses for the girls and printed Polo Tee for the guys
2) Minor changes for Malacca Reception cakes. Check out my special cake on 19th!
3) Photographers at Malacca - Gallen and Chang 
4) Done with invitation cards distribution
5) My beaded heels READY!!!
6) Guests accommodation done as well.
7) Items for GDL done and ready at home
8) Paper frames for KL Reception
9) AND we've collected our photo albums and few other items!

Pretty satisfied with the outcome of albums and frames from Lasposa.
Love my beaded heels so much :)
Gotta plans for room decoration especially those frames!

Was kinda emo last weekend. Partly due to menstruation. LOL
And again, I simple feel uneasy when I was blamed unnecessarily!
I have strong personality and I consider myself a perfectionist.
Well, who doesn't want a perfect wedding?
Perfect doesn't necessary take a lot of money.
Been busy with office work and wedding preps.
Why do I need to please everyone else and meet the expectation of others?
Asking myself and I makes me think that I am living if someone's life.
Calm and everything will be alright!
After all, I've got a perfect man and others are some small stuff
Appreciate all the little things my mum and WY have done for the wedding.
And thanks for all the help and concern from friends and family.
You know who you are!

Feel great to meet up with the girls over the weekend.
I have so much fun catch up with Peggy and Alan.
We never had enough time talking - resulting a minor sore throat :p

Counting down the days!
*love & hugz*

No comments:

Post a Comment