Thursday 15 December 2011

Post-Wedding Updates

Wow... It has been more than one week from our wedding day.
Plenty of updates for the wedding preps till the BIG day. Smile, laughter, tiredness, exhaustion and emotional.

An average wedding reception and could be done better. But I have no choice but to agree. I never wanted anyone to perform on my dinner besides professional. Sigh. They actually sort of ruined a lil'. Rude me, but I am just being honest.

What is more obvious now is that I have lost weight since few days before the day without me realizing. Fuh... I've always wanted to lose weight and tried few methods
but never to the extend that I lost about 3kg within 2 weeks
(since Malacca Reception 19-Nov till the actual day).
WY 'warned' me to gain back those kilos. Well, not that difficult to gain actually. LOL

Few friends asked about marriage life. Erm... Honestly, I don't or YET to see much difference. 
Trying to improve myself as time passes. :)
Been eating and working as usual. But less of couple outing recently or since we were busy with the wedding preps. Time to spice up our life back! 
Missed our anniversary which I've been waiting but ended with little disappointed.
Nah, this entry seems to be more of complaining than updating! :(

I am actively looking for suitable job. Decided to move into new career path. 
Programming isn't that fun or I am not passionate.
Been in the industry for 2.5 years and it's time to move on!
And started to plan for our honeymoon trip.
Another exciting preps and after the wedding
Looking forward to February 2012.

Stay tuned for more photos from our wedding day.
Aww, my grandmother actually asked why she can't see any wedding photos uploaded.
One of the reason why I love Facebook. HAHA

And Federic is leaving for Singapore. We are definitely going to miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment