Wednesday 16 March 2011

ROM Attire

Morning everyone... Very cold Wednesday~

I have new plan for my ROM dress. Decided to wear short cocktail dress instead of typical white ROM dress. 

Some criteria for dress that I am looking for:

1) Strapless Sweetheart neckline
2) Bright colour - red/pink/soft blue/soft purple
3) Above knee length (I want to look sexy, baby)
4) Within budget... LOL

Check out some dresses that I found online...

I love this colour and design. But might be too dark!!

Similar to above dress but different neckline

Not sure whether this colour suits my dark tan skin

This is the right cutting as well.

I love this!!!

Cheerful colour with nice neckline and length

This dress definitely flatter my figure.. peeewittt

Lovely bottom here

Enough writing about MY dress. Let's talk about the guy. Simple!! Lol.. 
He only needs a bright shirt with dark jeans... THAT'S ALL~

This is exactly what I want. But with different colour of shirt

Bright shirt what not the the design

This might look old on him

Nice one

 Slightly too fitting.. But I like~

Very cool rite? Can he pull off this style? :)

Done with our ROM fashion show.. Haha. Need to shopping for dress by next month. Or after come back from Bali.

Oh ya.. Almost forgot about heels.. I need to get the dress 1st!!!

Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment