Wednesday 23 March 2011

Rainy weekend

Raining for the past few days. Cold and windy whole day. But I love it because I get to sleep more. Lol

Went for jogging on Sat morning as usual. BIG breakfast @ McD. I'm sure everyone knows about it. Coupon can be printed here
For the first time, McDonald is super pack during breakfast. 

Settled with breakfast, we have facial session at home. Tried my new SKII product. Quiet love it somehow. We are supposed to meet our AD photographer at 2pm. But we only meet up around 240pm at Old Town. Our Hot Air Balloon planning postponed since our discussion ends after 2 hours. So, we decided to go Look Out Point for dinner instead. Nice view and glad that we went the earlier because it was raining once we finish our dinner :)

Before the journey starts



Posing after few steps :)

 Great dinner @ LOOK OUT POINT


 Grilled chicken with sausage *can't remember the name*

 Hungry man!!!

 My grilled fish with Sweet and Sour sauce


Taken with my poor HTC Desire


Planned to climb to the tower initially

BUT... It was drizzling and we decided to U-turn.. Lol

It is SUNDAY!!!.... We woke early that morning (7am).. Yupe, very early.. Just to be at the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta, Putrajaya... Quite disappointed because we didn't manage to see lots of balloons.. We were TOO early guess... Lol...

 The slim version of me *woohoo*

 Our couple t-shirt from Thailand... Thanks uncle :)

I love weekends sooo much especially spending my weekends with YOU !!
~Love and hugs~

No comments:

Post a Comment