Monday 28 March 2011

I Wanna Live My Dream Finale

Disappointed.. My key did not manage to unlock the door... *depressed*

FlyFm I Wanna Live My Dream finale was held at Sunway Pyramid yesterday evening (27th March 2011). Super excited!!! We were there as early as before 6pm.. Although the registration 7-8pm.. kiasu
Jalan-jalan and had early dinner at Ayam Penyet...

The Q was super long once the registration counter started their 'business'.  I was lucky to be there early... :)

Done with registration, We linger around that area and taking some pictures.. Then, all of the 126 finalists have to be in the 'kandang'.. So called VIP area... Standing for more than 2 hours.. Hot and sweaty..

The event finally starts at about 9pm.. Very late rite??? Selan Paul, Fly Fm big boss calls our names one by one. The feeling was super nervous when I keep waiting for my name to be called.. The crowd getting lesser and my name is still not out yet!! Arghh.... I was among the last 20 finalists in that 'kandang'.. U know how it felt... Haha.. Finally, my turn to unlock the key... And OH... NO.. I got the wrong key!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so disappointed and sad~ :(
The malay guy that won was 3/4 persons after me.. He even proposed his gf.. So sweet of him..
Well... At least I get to up on stage !! Unlike 10+ finalists that are still in the VIP area until the winner unlock the key.. *trying to comfort myself* la~la~la~

Here are some pictures taken from that event:

I was there!!!

Set-up for that event

Stage set-up

My dreamsssssssssssss

Q-ing under the hot sun
After registration

I love Hunny Madu!!!

Zher @ Rush Hour

My HUGE supporter :)

 With other finalists in the 'cage'

Tiring night afterall.. 
~Thanks, B~

No comments:

Post a Comment