Sunday 13 February 2011

When things turn ugly


I am writing this with tears in my eyes..

12 Feb 2011 - Two days before Valentine’s Day and 14 months anniversary.
So excited about today.
  1. CNY gathering with my ex-colleagues.  Not forgetting my cute ex HOD.
  2. Meeting  my friends May and her sis, Eveline at their new house in USJ.
  3. A surprise for early V-Day celebration
I left Malacca 7.45am this morning with my lil’ Ferrari. The traffic was superb. Lol. Seems like everyone still Zzz~ at this hour. I ordered special Valentine’s cuppies from my Wedding cake supplier (Siti Hawa) a week in advance. Discuss with her about the design and flavour. A nice and helpful lady. And I wanted to go to Look Out Point for the surprise V-Day. But….

First destination – William’s House @ Puchong. We had small gathering in the morning. Together with Damian, Cary, Yen Yen, EK n Yap. (angpow collections.. oppss).
Photo at William's

Melv called and we decided to go Thean Hou Gong. We came here quite often. Lunch at MidValley with my sis, Jon, Kiat n Melv.

Next station,  Restrees at USJ 17. I googled about this place earlier. And the selling price is RM1.8m. Wow… High End Residential.. On the way to USJ, his phone rang. It was from someone that I know too. Honestly, I was unhappy that time.. Somehow, that call ruined my V-Day surprise.. I was totally not in the mood..

Last station, went back to WY's house. I left his house immediately after uncle came back with my car. I hate about crying while driving. But I just can’t control myself. NO V-day celebration. I am not blaming him or the caller either, really.
Why is it so difficult to express my emotions. If only he could understand. :(

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment