Wednesday 23 February 2011

ROM preparation

Our ROM date has confirmed. *11th June 2011*. Submitted the form and documents to Thean Hou Temple last Saturday. Wow... I can't wait for our BIG day to come..

ROM to-do-list:

1. Short dress. I try to be different from other. Not necessary to wear white.

How about RED?

Typical WHITE colour

PURPLE is one of my fav 

I love BLACK. But many people do not consider this colour

2. Man attire.As easy as eating peanuts. At least easier than looking for MY dress.

3. Wedding Shoes. Weel, the heels need to match with my dress colour. And can be used for our PS as well. Some of the heels design i found from the net.

I personally prefer open-toe heels

4. Hand Bouquet. I roughly got an idea about our wedding theme colour --> soft purple + white




5. Wedding band. DONE!

From Diamond & Platinum

6. Make-up and Hair-do. Still looking for suitable one. Thinking of engaging my MUA for AD, Grace.

7. Photographer. Probably, our close friends.

8. Accommodations for my family from Malacca. TBD soon.

Can't wait to be Mrs Tee.. Oppsss
~Hugs & Kisses~

No comments:

Post a Comment