Wednesday 16 February 2011

Bridal Studio

I arranged an appointment with May (Lasposa Bridal Studio) today. We reach there about 4pm but she was busy with other client. Waited for about 15mins. Discussed about gown fitting and PS dates. Finalized with 3 dates:

  • 6th May - gown fitting in the evening (I still have few months to lose some inches. Haha)
  • 27th May - Indoor and Outdoor PS (most probably Ulu Yam as our outdoor)
  • 10th June - 2nd Outdoor PS (Sepang Gold Coast) 

May was kind enough to show us around. Plenty of wedding and evening gowns. I need to choose total of 7 gowns for PS itself. And 3 more gowns for actual day. Anyone volunteer to be my PA? :p

Yeah... Can't wait for the gown fitting session!!

Below are pictures of wedding gown that I found from the net. I don't want to get spotted wearing the same gown as other close friends/relatives on my big day. I would prefer tube dresses with long train over halter neck.


I love above gowns. Simple and elegant.

 This dress has too long train for my cute short body. Lol

A BIG NO NO to this dress. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment