Thursday 12 January 2012

Unlucky Day



Dropped my purse.
Lost cash.
And I'm still not recovering from sore throat + feverish package.


What makes me sad - Went to Pyramid for lunch. Didn't realize my purse fell out from the car while taking the parking ticket. I usually open my door instead of window. Found parking a level up. And that point, I couldn't find my purse. WTF. I was panicked. Searched all over. Run down to CP4 when I came in. Talked to the customer care person from the help button. Disappointed and I almost burst.

I have replaced my IC for 4 times. I can't afford to lose it again! And I just withdraw RM400. Credit cards, ATM cards and driving license. OMG. I prayed non stop hoping for security to call. Rush to concierge opposite Haagen Dasz in the mall. Gave my information again. And guess what, someone return my purse to the other concierge near Starbucks. And again, I pray and pray. I need my purse so badly.

Sigh. Cash gone but other documents still intact. I tried to calm. Tried very hard not to cry. Lost my appetite and totally not in the mood to talk. WY tried to calm me down. Bought me cake for lunch and his silly jokes to make me smile. Frustrated, angry and emo. I just couldn't help myself. Haiz. I should be grateful that person return my purse.

Number and name left to the customer service was all fake. I can't stop cursing that person. Ok. Now I feel better. I know it is not too bad after all. Think it positive and I'm doing a charity! Glad that I'm not pack with office work, or else I might be mad now!

No comments:

Post a Comment