Wednesday 27 July 2011

Common Names

What a coincidence!!!
Was updating my 'appointment diary' last night and realized most of our wedding vendors are having same name. Oh ya.. Exactly same name. :)
Let me start with our photographers. Our bridal studio and actual day photographers both named Wilson.
I shall name them Wilson C (Lasposa studio) and Wilson G (ROM & actual day). Wilson C is known as funny guy among the forumers in Malaysia Brides. WY thinks that Wilson C photos more on serious and formal style. Well, WY is known as a big time poser. So, he doesn't usually go for serious and formal photo shoot.
We met Wilson G at Sri Petaling for the first time to discuss on our 'agreement'. He was our ROM photographer as well and the one recommended me to Ginny for my ROM dress.

Another same name - Grace.
I have posted an entry on the free pre-wedding mini portrait collection from a contest. Grace Tan is the founder Stories and she will be our photographer on 26th August shooting. Will be meeting her on 7th August for our preparation discussion, especially on the venue, props and photography style. I have been following her website and impressed with her photos. :)

Second Grace is my MUA for ROM and KL reception. Soft spoken and friendly even though I only met her on our ROM itself. Received good comments from friends and family for my ROM makeups.

Last in the list, May - my wedding heels designer and our SA from Lasposa Bridal Studio. Let's name them May R and May L respectively for Raymond Wong & U and Lasposa.
Only spoken to May R via email and phone for appointment, design and pricing. Easy to communicate although I don't speak Cantonese. And I survived with my Mandarin's level - she even guessed that I'm from northern with some of terms used. LOL
May L - she is very funny.. I would say, we 'click' easily or may be both of us are bubbly and talkative (aren't both words have similar meaning?). :p
There are 3 other persons we worked with at Lasposa. Candy, the makeup artist, Fiona and Sophia are the SA.

List of our wedding vendors:
  • Grace Tan (Stories)
  • Grace (MUA)
  • Eric (MUA - Ambridge Cottage)
  • Candy (MUA - Lasposa)
  • Wilson C (Lasposa)
  • Wilson G (WG Pictures)
  • Raymond Wong (Wedding heels - Raymond Wong & U)
  • May (Wedding heels - Raymond Wong & U)
  • May (Lasposa)
  • Hawa (wedding cakes)
  • Vernis (Decoration - Memories deWedding)
  • Yun Mee (Decoration - Memories deWedding)
  • Ginny (ROM dress - Affodell Bridal)
  • Ms Chew (ROM bouquet - Taipan Florist)
  • Sereen (Mani-Pedi - Posh! Nail Spa)
  • Philipines band for reception 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, am curious about Lasposa. How is the service there? Thanks! :)

    Email: sassylass@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete