Wednesday 22 June 2011

SDP Project Team Lunch

Short post about my project team lunch..
13th June 2011
We had our team lunch at Serai @ Empire Shopping Gallery.
Some photos from my phone.. Sorry.. Only few of food photos what I had.. LOL


Chicken satay as starter of the day

Middle Eastern Medley - lamb shank.. yummilicious!!!
The meat was so tender and I finished the whole BIG plate.. :)

 Honeydew Blast - I personally love this drink

Pavlova for dessert - taste better than what I had ad Pastis
sweet and sour from the grape and strawberry
would love to have another slice back to office.. Hehe

2nd dessert - Pistachio Creme Brulee with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
the combination was quite good

Total bill came to RM700 for 11 persons. Thanks to our big boss. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment