Wednesday 8 June 2011

Excitement & unpredictable

Wednesday, 8th June.
Went to Klang after office. I was earlier than Ginny since she was stuck in the traffic jam. Lepak at Jusco Bukit Tinggi for almost 2hours. Settled at McDonald just for the sake of WiFi. Ate Banana toffee sundae and I dislike it. It might cause diabetes. Well, sweet tooth like me can't even stand the sweetness. Haha.

Finally received a call from Ginny... BUT, my dress needs to send for alteration again.. Loose - means I have lost weight since the measurement.. :p

My mak admitted to hospital on Monday. And transferred to CCU this evening. Due to silent heart attack. Sigh.. I am worried about her condition.. She can't attend my ROM here. :(

Decided to go back Malacca straight after ceremony on Saturday.

Shocking news from my sis saying that Jonathan's grandma passed away today, 6pm. Condolence to Jon's family..

Pray for a better day tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment