Monday 4 April 2011

The Stress and Depression

The title tells everything about this post.

I had issue with the restaurant at Malacca. I did not get the main hall for my wedding reception. WHY do I care so much about not getting main hall? These Q has been asked by relatives!! Let me elaborate more WHY!!!

1) The small hall is NOT in rectangular shape. It is L shape. So, can u guys imagine the layout?
2) SMALL stage with portable projector screen with standing shell. The screen is very important to me as we are going to have few slideshows. With the layout, guests at the back can't really view the screen.
3) There is a bar counter beside the red carpet for march in. WTH...
4) Limited space for the reception area.

Last weekend was a bad and tiring weekend for me. I tried to call up few other venue but everywhere else was fully booked. Seems like 19th November is an auspicious date.

I have an option to get other vendor for bigger projector screen but the hall size doesn't cater for it. Again, I need to think of other alternative for it.

I was so pissed that I wanted to pull out my friends list for other wedding venue. But I have consider cost matter as well. How I wish I could win some sponsorship from any contest. Haha

Things are not smooth as planned and we need to think of alternative way.

Seems like we are going to leave it and stick to the initial plan. Should I just focus on my dream honeymoon instead of wedding? :(

p/s: RED texts show that I am in no mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment