Tuesday 5 April 2011

Life isn't so bad afterall

After the hectic and frustrated weekend, I finally calm myself. There is a solution to every problem. Thank you so much to WY for all his supports and encouragement. I love u, J.

A good news from sis yesterday evening help to cheer me up. She passed her final exam. And officially graduate as medical student. I'm so proud of her. Woohoo~

A call from contest organizer this morning makes me think that there is still hope for everything. I'm still waiting for the email regarding finale next week. I am one of the 8 finalists. Obviously I hope to win the 1st prize. I am so wanna get my Civil Ceremony held here. My ROM venue at waterfront studio. But this is only for the 1st prize. God bless me :)

Wondering what will be the final challenge to determine the winner. Although I will definitely win one of the prize, but still I hope for the best.

To WY, lets buckle up and get ready for the challenge!! We can do it, baby!!!

Let's the great things continue for us and everyone else on the earth.. cheers~

Enjoy the video here :


"Baby You Know" by Jessica Lucas and Brandon T. Jackson from Movie Big Momma's

No comments:

Post a Comment