Saturday 11 December 2010

Scrapbook-ing

I have decided to do a scrapbook for Wee Yang's birthday present. Have been searching for ideas from the internet. Select the best photos for the scrapbook. Since I do not have enough time to complete it before his birthday. Plan changed. Make it for our anniversary gift.

There are alot of things to be done for this scrapbook. It is not as easy as I thought. I need to edit some of the photos. I need to design for every single page. Bought plenty of color papers and pens.

Thanks to Damian for the chinese translation..

I started my mission in October and completed the whole scrapbook today, right before our anniversary (12/12/10).

The very first thing I did

A box from Living Cabin

Scrapbook cover with lovely photo

First Page of the scrapbook - Reason why I scrap :)













 Handwritten Chinese characters. NOT printed !!! (Thanks to D)

Good art skills right? *ehem*
I draw, write, colour and cut everything by myself. *proud*
~Love n hugs~

No comments:

Post a Comment