Friday 31 December 2010

The Proposal

Proposal came after we have decided on the wedding. One of the rare cases. :)

WY proposed me in my house. In my room to be exact. He was not working on that day (29 Dec 2010). Hence, I have a fulltime driver that day.. So, he picked me up from office in the evening. After dinner, he sent me to my house as usual. Walking to my room with my eyes closed.. Tadaa... He decorated my room like a kindergarten. Haha. So sincere and sweet of him. Slideshow started playing as soon as I open my eyes. He got the projector from his friend, Feo Man. Lol. He was on one knee asking me to marry him with ring and flower right after the song ends. He was sooo nervous.. :p

And I said YES...


 photos and stickers on the wall

another wall

on the door



Must be wondering where is my ring?? Oh.. He got me wrong size of ring. failed We are going to get new ring together with the wedding bands soon..

Love u, darling *hugs n kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment