Friday 12 October 2012

Thirty-four months

Exactly a week WY left for China. One more week and I'm already going crazy. :P

Well, I have been spoiled by the husband. Today marks our 34th months since we first started dating and 16 months since we tied the knot. Looking forward to many more anniversaries and celebrations together. But of coz I don't mind to be pampered MORE!

 First photo of J&J

Our ROM, 11-June-2011

It took me some time to get used to calling him my husband. I prefer to address him by his name instead of 'my husband'. Of coz this is not the measure how much I love him. At least I don't call him 'lau de' (the old one) - term used by most of the wives to address their husbands. HAHA.

Very soon, we are going to have complete family with a lil' girl. But I feel nervous, scared, anxious and worried. It seems like I'm not ready for the baby's arrival. I've never imagined myself being a mother at this age. *Friday emo*

Ok. Let's talk about something happy! :)
We made a reservation at Palace of the Golden Horses Hotel for coming Saturday, a day after he returns from China. Short weekend getaway after 2 weeks of 'singlehood'. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment