Tuesday 23 August 2011

Lucky Number #26

I'm officially 26 year-old today~! 


Been busy since I last updated this blog. Things have been running pretty smooth so far. Let me share little updates on what the double JJ did for the past 3 weeks :)
  •  Singapore short trip on 6-7 August :: WY was sent to Singapore for business trip. WY's mum, cousin and myself went for a short trip over the weekend. Should name it as Shopping Trip instead. LOL
    • Second photoshooting to Port Dickson on 12th (Friday) :: Sun tanning and I'm now 30% tanner than before. Gotta hide myself indoor until the big day :) Photo selection the next day. Our package consists of 55 poses/photos. It was kinda tough to select the photos our of 362 photos taken. 
     love this dress
      • BIG surprise on the morning before we went for photoshooting. I won myself an iPad2 from Spotted Malaysia. Oh.. WOW... Birthday present that I have never expect!!! I have been talking about getting an iPad. And wish granted... *bliss*
      ta-daa



      • Besides the iPad2 as birthday present, I got myself a guest room voucher from Doubletree by Hilton and 4 TGV tickets from nuffnang. What more could I ask for? Million thanks for the freebies!!!!
      TGV tickets + Doubletree voucher
      • Met Grace from Stories to discuss about our photoshooting coming Friday. We have decided to settle at The Wok, a peranakan restaurant with lots of antiques, furniture etc. Definitely a perfect match to my kebaya!!! Grace came out the venue suggestion after knowing that I'm going to wear kebaya for the shoot.
      • Attended makeup class with Pui at Malswisse, SS2 last Saturday (20th August). Class went pretty well. We paid RM88 for 3 classes and complimentary makeover/facial. Glad that I can redeem the makeover for Friday photoshooting. Save $$ for the makeup artist. Hehehe :p
      • WY's grandmother birthday celebration at Puchong on 20th night. Huge gathering close to 50 guests.
       new member in the grandchildren list :)

        No comments:

        Post a Comment